Non-Exempt, Part-Time. Available immediately.
Mobile Medical Care, Inc., a federally qualified health center and non-profit healthcare organization located in Montgomery County, Maryland, is seeking a receptionist/registrar for our Germantown (UpCounty) office. This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week. Please note you must be eligible to work in the U.S. in order to apply.
- Provide excellent customer service. Speak respectfully to all staff, patients and others who communicate with you in person and on the phone.
- Serve as first line for all incoming calls.
- Responsible for all UpCounty clinic scheduling, using the electronic health record system.
- Responsible for collection of patient co-pays and appropriate handling of monies and related bank deposits.
- Check voicemails throughout the day. Retrieve, sort and distribute all faxes/efaxes several times per day.
- Call patients to confirm appointments according to schedule (no later than day before).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Some experience in medical office setting preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical record systems, particularly eClinicalWorks, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone with multicultural patient population.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a front office setting.
- Ability to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com