LIMITED PART-TIME PODIATRIST POSITION – ROCKVILLE, MD
Mobile Medical Care, Inc. (MobileMed) is a nonprofit community health center serving low-income adults in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Immediate availability for a Podiatrist, once a week, Mondays from 1-5pm at the MobileMed Rockville Clinic. Interested applicants should feel comfortable providing patient care in all areas of foot and ankle pathology. MobileMed’s practice environment is collaborative and patient-centered.
- DPM graduate from an accredited program
- License to practice in the State of Maryland
- Eligible for DEA and Maryland controlled substance license
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Proficiency documenting in an electronic health record system, preferably eClinicalWorks
- Interest in working with diverse, underserved population
- Bilingual in Spanish or French is a plus
MobileMed was recently designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org