Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Mobile Medical Care, Inc. (MobileMed), a nonprofit community health center serving low-income adults in Montgomery County, is looking for a part-time Nurse Practitioner (20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 12 noon) at its locations in Rockville and Silver Spring. MobileMed’s practice environment is collaborative and patient-centered. The Nurse Practitioner will provide comprehensive, evidence-based primary care, within our defined scope of practice. Responsibilities include review of diagnostic testing results and timely documentation of all patient encounters and follow-up.
- Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner graduate from an accredited program
- License to practice as a CRNP in the State of Maryland
- Current CPR certification; eligible for DEA and Maryland controlled substance license
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Proficiency documenting in an electronic health record system, preferably eClinicalWorks
- Interest in working with diverse, underserved population
- Bilingual in Spanish or French is a plus
MobileMed was recently designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). We offer competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com