About the Organization
- Health clinics at 8 locations throughout Montgomery County: each clinic operates at regularly scheduled times at congregations, community centers and medical offices.
- 1,600 children in the Montgomery County Head Start program receive health services from MobileMed
- Free healthcare for homeless residents of Montgomery County
- Two fully-equipped mobile medical units - "Moby" and "Arnie", and "Shelly", our medical van.
- Days and times of clinic operations vary to offer maximum flexibility to patients
- Clinics offer both appointment and walk-in services
- Payment for treatment is a minimal copay.
No one has ever been turned away from a MobileMed clinic due to his or her inability to pay.