• MobileMed annually provides over 14,500 medical visits, serving over 4,200 low-income individuals.
•We serve low-income, uninsured and Medicaid-enrolled residents of Montgomery County.
• We offer a network of 7 primary care clinics and 2 specialty care clinics located throughout Montgomery County in areas of greatest unmet medical need.
• Among our network of MobileMed clinics, we are open Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
• Three of our clinics offer walk-in services for patients who have unpredictable work schedules.
• We provide primary care and nurse case management services at two County homeless shelters.
• We have a multilingual staff of ~35, plus 75 volunteer clinicians. Languages include Spanish, French, Amharic, Chinese, and Farsi.
• In the latest satisfaction survey, 96% of our patients reported that they were treated respectfully and efficiently
• Our hospital partners Adventist HealthCare (Shady Grove Adventist and Washington Adventist Hospital) and Suburban Hospital, along with their physician partners, donate substantial diagnostic lab, radiology and cardiac testing for MobileMed’s uninsured patients.
• In 2015 MobileMed was designated a Federally Qualified Health Center, the first FQHC based entirely in Montgomery County.
To improve the health of low-income people who face the greatest barriers to care access.
To be a primary care medical home – providing high quality, comprehensive healthcare, delivered in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
OUR CORE VALUES
Healthcare access for all; quality services provided with compassion, respect and cultural sensitivity; and organizational excellence and integrity.