HEALTHCARE ACCESS FOR ALL
• Multiple fixed site and mobile van locations throughout Montgomery County
• Collaboration with diverse faith-based and ethnic organizations for extensive outreach and engagement
• MobileMed has never turned anyone away for inability to pay for healthcare services
QUALITY SERVICES PROVIDED
• Comprehensive primary care
• Proactive management of chronic diseases
• Integrated behavioral health
• High rates of preventive screening
ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND INTEGRITY
• Diverse, culturally competent staff and volunteers
• Excellent track record in the community
• Very high patient survey satisfaction rates
•MobileMed serves low-income, uninsured, and Medicaid-enrolled residents of Montgomery County.
• We offer a network of 7 primary care clinics and 2 specialty care clinics located throughout the county to reach areas of greatest unmet medical need.
• Between our network of clinics, we are open Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with primary care evening hours on Mondays and Wednesdays.
• Three of our clinics offer walk-in appointments to support patients with unpredictable work schedules.
How do we do it?
• We have a multilingual staff of 45+, with the support of 60 volunteer clinicians and additional volunteer translators and facilitators. Languages spoken include Spanish, French, Amharic, Chinese, and Farsi.
• Our hospital partners, Adventist HealthCare (Shady Grove Adventist and White Oak Adventist Hospital) and Suburban Hospital, along with their physician partners, donate substantial diagnostic lab, radiology, and cardiac testing for MobileMed’s uninsured patients.
And, how are we doing?
• MobileMed is a Federally Qualified Health Center, the first based entirely in Montgomery County. For both 2019 and 2020, we were awarded recognition as a health center quality leader. Additionally, MobileMed was recognized in its work providing community members COVID-19 vaccinations.
• In our latest satisfaction survey, 96% of patients reported that they were treated respectfully and efficiently.
To improve the health of low-income people who face the greatest barriers to care access.
To be a primary care medical home – providing high quality, comprehensive healthcare, delivered in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner.
OUR CORE VALUES
Healthcare access for all; quality services provided with compassion, respect and cultural sensitivity; and organizational excellence and integrity.