Mobile Medical Care, Inc., a federally qualified health center and non-profit healthcare organization located in Montgomery County, Maryland, is seeking a driver/registrar for multiple clinic sites. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. Please note you must be eligible to work in the U.S. in order to apply.
Schedule of Hours:
Monday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tuesday and Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH REQUIRED.
- Drive Mobile Medical Care van to and from clinic sites, as assigned.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Manager, maintain and manage the Medical Records for assigned clinic sessions.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Manager, conduct the intake and registration of new and returning patients. This includes determining eligibility for MobileMed services.
- Enter data into the electronic records database (eCW) for all patients seen during the clinic session.
- Collect patient fees, according to established procedure.
- Make patient appointments, using the eCW appointment calendar.
- Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, act as clinic clerk, which includes, but is not limited to, filing records, answering the telephone, and faxing documents.
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in effect for a minimum of three years with a clean driving record.
- Current driver’s license.
- Computer skills in data entry.
- Ability to appropriately interact with multicultural patients.
- Ability to work with other members of the health care team.
- Able to carry boxes of supplies and/or medical records, weighing up to 15 lbs., at least 50 yards.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com