Position: Development Interns (unpaid)-Remote/Hybrid On-Site and Remote ONLY
Time Period: Jan/Feb-May 2022; June-Aug 2022
Reports to: Director of Development and Outreach
Status: Spring (PT); Summer (PT)
Development Intern Announcement
MobileMed’s Development and Outreach Department is looking for part-time Development Interns to provide on-site assistance to development operations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in community health to help in a very practical way.
Join us and gain experience in working in a nonprofit organization. This is an unpaid internship opportunity. MobileMed is happy to work with the intern on obtaining academic credit, if needed.
MobileMed’s mission is to improve the health of low-income people who face the greatest barriers to care access.
MobileMed is seeking Development Interns to assist the department’s efforts during Spring Semester (Jan/Feb 2022-May 2022); Summer 2022 (June-Aug 2022).
- Data entry and clean-up
- Support donor relations calls
- Assist with mailings as needed
- Draft correspondence to donors
- Conduct prospect, corporate, and foundation research as needed.
- Support with event promotion and logistics
- Other fundraising support as needed
- Development Intern is a great opportunity for a current college or graduate student or a recent graduate.
- Commitment to work with underserved populations and in the nonprofit environment.
- Possesses cultural competency to serve a diverse patient population.
- Great attention to detail.
- Possess comfort and discipline in working in a virtual/remote environment utilizing tools such as Microsoft Teams.
- ALL MOBILEMED TEAM MEMBERS, INCLUDING INTERNS, must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to start date.
Please submit a cover letter stating your interest and availability and a current resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Development Intern-LAST NAME, FIRST NAME”. Applications for winter and spring semester opportunities on a rolling basis; for summer semester, please submit by 3/1/2022.