Mission: To improve the health of low-income people who face the greatest barriers to care access.
MobileMed serves as a primary care medical home to thousands of low-income adults in Montgomery County.
HEALTHCARE ACCESS FOR ALL
• Multiple fixed site and mobile van locations throughout Montgomery County.
• Collaboration with diverse faith-based and ethnic organizations for extensive outreach and engagement.
• No one is ever turned away for an inability to pay for healthcare services.
QUALITY SERVICES PROVIDED
• Comprehensive primary care
• Proactive management of chronic diseases
• Integrated behavioral health
• High rates of preventive screening
ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND INTEGRITY
• Diverse, culturally competent staff and volunteers
• Excellent track record in the community
• Very high patient survey satisfaction rates